Terms and Conditions
The “customer” agrees to the following terms & conditions of hire when hiring “equipment” from Magic Mirror Photo Booths.
1. Hire Period
- The hire period commences at the time stated in the booking form.
- The hire period shall terminate at the time and date stated in the booking form.
- If the hire period needs to be extended then an additional hourly charge will be applicable. An invoice will be sent following the hire, which will need to be paid in full within 7 days. If for some reason termination of the booth is required early at an event the hirer is eligible for the refund of the hour/s lost.
- The hire period must not exceed 12am. Special agreements exceeding this time will need to be arranged prior to the event date.
2. Hire Charges
- Equipment is normally hired throughout our variety of packages, which include hours, and additionals /extras. The minimum charge for any hire will be as per the rates outlined in the packages. The package, which includes hire period, and corresponding rate, applies from the operational start time of the equipment until the operational end time.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit of the full amount for each package is required to secure a booking with balance being payable two weeks prior to the hire period. The deposit payment forms part of the total payment due for the hire.
- Full payment must be made prior to operation of the hire equipment.
- Late payments will be referred to a debt recovery agency and the customer is liable for any charges or fees that this incurs.
5. Delivery and Removal of Equipment
- The customer authorises the company to bring its vehicles onto their property to deliver and collect the equipment. The company shall not be responsible to the customer or any third parties for any damage that may be done to driveways, grass areas, underground services, or anything else.
- The customer, or a nominated responsible person, shall be present at the delivery address to acknowledge receipt of equipment hired.
- The customer is responsible for the insurance of equipment for the period of hire.
7. Customers Responsibilities
- The customer shall take proper care of the equipment and shall indemnify the company against any damage or loss or theft. The customer must reimburse the company in full for any damage or loss immediately upon termination of the hire.
- The equipment does not purport to be new or equal to new but when sent out all items are understood to be good condition and fit for normal purposes.
8. Damage to Property and/or Person
- Upon hiring the customer hereby accepts responsibility for the loss or damage to property and/or injury to any person/s resulting from the installation, dismantling, use or operation of the equipment and hereby indemnifies Magic Mirror Photo Booths against any claims which may arise from any person/s.
9. Loss or Damage of Equipment
- Upon hiring the customer hereby accepts full responsibility in the event that the equipment is lost or damaged beyond repair and will be liable for the full replacement cost plus any additional costs that the company may incur in replacing the product.
10. Cancellation of Hire
- If the customer, for any reason, terminates a booked hire, irrespective of whether a bond has been paid or not, then the following fees will apply:
- If cancelled within 14 days of event date – 25% of total invoice value to be paid
- If cancelled within 36 hours of event date – 50% of total invoice value to be paid
- In any circumstances where cancellation occurs and Magic Mirror Photo Booths has incurred additional costs such as loading of vehicles, transportation of equipment, or utilisation of labour, then additional fees may also be incurred by the customer.
- Deposits paid are non refundable at all times, regardless of when a cancellation is made.
11. Company’s Right to Terminate Hire
- Magic Mirror Photo Booths may terminate the hire at any time without providing any reason for so doing, either verbally or in writing. The company will not be responsible to the customer for any loss they may claim to have suffered in respect of such termination.
12. No Warranties by Company
- The company makes no warranty or representations to the state, quality, or fitness of any equipment for any particular purpose and no such warranty shall be implied from the description of the equipment on the quote. All implied warranties and conditions as to the state, quality or fitness of the equipment for any purpose are hereby excluded.
- The customer shall, forthwith on request by Magic Mirror Photo Booths advise the company the whereabouts of the equipment and allow the company, its agents, or employees reasonable time to inspect and test the equipment and for such purposes the customer hereby gives irrevocable leave and license to Magic Mirror Photo Booths and its employees and agents to take possession of and remove the same and to enter upon any premises where the equipment of any of the same or any part thereof may be.
13. Copyright of Images
- Images created by the equipment remain the property of Magic Mirror Photo Booths and may be used for promotional purposes.
14. Branding of Photo Strips
- The resulting photo strips produced by the photo booth, both digital and physical, shall display the Magic Mirror Photo Booths details unless a fee is charged or otherwise arranged.
- Magic Mirror Photo Booths does not guarantee the 100% design or colour accuracy of the printed photo strips. The customer will keep this in mind when approving the proof and agrees to waive any rights to reprints or post event changes.
15. Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- Once the non refundable 50% deposit of the full amount is paid to Magic Mirror Photo Booths, the customer is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of hire.